Xerox Phaser 3200 Printer Offline
Article ID: 112 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 1:47 PM
There is a quirk with Xerox Phaser 3200 printers in that they can appear to be permanently offline and unreachable. First of all, check for sure that it is not sleeping by pressing any standby button on it; though sending an item to print should wake it.
Assuming the fault remains, try:
- Opening Devices and Printers, right-click the printer;
- Select See what's printing;
- In the next window - which might show a list of items in the print queue - select Properties;
- In the next window, go to the Ports tab;
- Select Configure Port...;
- The likeliest fix is to untick SNMP Status Enabled;
- If this doesn't work, go back through this process and set LPR protocol (instead of RAW); and name the queue lp in the LPR Settings>Queue Name box.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Problem Loading AutoCAD LT 2012
Viewed 1956 times since Wed, Jul 19, 2017
Network Device Emulator - Trendnet
Viewed 1851 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Wi-Fi Router Emulator - TP-Link
Viewed 4469 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Wi-Fi Router Emulator - D-Link
Viewed 2589 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Adding a Windows PC to a Domain
Viewed 1819 times since Tue, Jul 4, 2017
Cannot Uninstall McAfee Antivirus
Viewed 2319 times since Thu, Jul 20, 2017
WAPs and Wireless Routers
Viewed 18906 times since Thu, Jul 20, 2017
Windows Task Manager - Opening
Viewed 1948 times since Mon, Jul 3, 2017