Xerox Phaser 3200 Printer Offline
Article ID: 112 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 1:47 PM
There is a quirk with Xerox Phaser 3200 printers in that they can appear to be permanently offline and unreachable. First of all, check for sure that it is not sleeping by pressing any standby button on it; though sending an item to print should wake it.
Assuming the fault remains, try:
- Opening Devices and Printers, right-click the printer;
- Select See what's printing;
- In the next window - which might show a list of items in the print queue - select Properties;
- In the next window, go to the Ports tab;
- Select Configure Port...;
- The likeliest fix is to untick SNMP Status Enabled;
- If this doesn't work, go back through this process and set LPR protocol (instead of RAW); and name the queue lp in the LPR Settings>Queue Name box.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Canon Business Printer Interface Access
Viewed 19053 times since Thu, Jun 8, 2017
Viewed 1731 times since Wed, Jul 12, 2017
Wi-Fi Router Emulator - D-Link
Viewed 2485 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Office Documents Will Not Open
Viewed 1807 times since Fri, Jun 30, 2017
Wi-Fi Router Emulator - TP-Link
Viewed 4353 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Remote Desktop Connection Fails to Load
Viewed 1834 times since Mon, Jul 3, 2017
Outlook Not Send or Receiving
Viewed 5252 times since Tue, Oct 3, 2017
Cannot Uninstall McAfee Antivirus
Viewed 2219 times since Thu, Jul 20, 2017
Outlook Working Offline
Viewed 2144 times since Tue, Jun 13, 2017