Xerox Phaser 3200 Printer Offline
There is a quirk with Xerox Phaser 3200 printers in that they can appear to be permanently offline and unreachable. First of all, check for sure that it is not sleeping by pressing any standby button on it; though sending an item to print should wake it.
Assuming the fault remains, try:
- Opening Devices and Printers, right-click the printer;
- Select See what's printing;
- In the next window - which might show a list of items in the print queue - select Properties;
- In the next window, go to the Ports tab;
- Select Configure Port...;
- The likeliest fix is to untick SNMP Status Enabled;
- If this doesn't work, go back through this process and set LPR protocol (instead of RAW); and name the queue lp in the LPR Settings>Queue Name box.