Xerox Phaser 3200 Printer Offline
Article ID: 112 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 1:47 PM
There is a quirk with Xerox Phaser 3200 printers in that they can appear to be permanently offline and unreachable. First of all, check for sure that it is not sleeping by pressing any standby button on it; though sending an item to print should wake it.
Assuming the fault remains, try:
- Opening Devices and Printers, right-click the printer;
- Select See what's printing;
- In the next window - which might show a list of items in the print queue - select Properties;
- In the next window, go to the Ports tab;
- Select Configure Port...;
- The likeliest fix is to untick SNMP Status Enabled;
- If this doesn't work, go back through this process and set LPR protocol (instead of RAW); and name the queue lp in the LPR Settings>Queue Name box.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Remote Desktop Connection Fails to Load
Viewed 1767 times since Mon, Jul 3, 2017
Wi-Fi Router Emulator - D-Link DIR-655
Viewed 3580 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Wi-Fi Router Emulator - Linksys
Viewed 1859 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Sharing and Syncing Outlook Contacts
Viewed 2326 times since Fri, Jun 30, 2017
Cannot Uninstall McAfee Antivirus
Viewed 2163 times since Thu, Jul 20, 2017
Network Device Emulator - Trendnet
Viewed 1676 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Problem Loading AutoCAD LT 2012
Viewed 1787 times since Wed, Jul 19, 2017
Wi-Fi Router Emulator - TP-Link
Viewed 4262 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Adding a Windows PC to a Domain
Viewed 1658 times since Tue, Jul 4, 2017