Xerox Phaser 3200 Printer Offline
Article ID: 112 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 1:47 PM
There is a quirk with Xerox Phaser 3200 printers in that they can appear to be permanently offline and unreachable. First of all, check for sure that it is not sleeping by pressing any standby button on it; though sending an item to print should wake it.
Assuming the fault remains, try:
- Opening Devices and Printers, right-click the printer;
- Select See what's printing;
- In the next window - which might show a list of items in the print queue - select Properties;
- In the next window, go to the Ports tab;
- Select Configure Port...;
- The likeliest fix is to untick SNMP Status Enabled;
- If this doesn't work, go back through this process and set LPR protocol (instead of RAW); and name the queue lp in the LPR Settings>Queue Name box.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
WAPs and Wireless Routers
Viewed 1715 times since Thu, Jul 20, 2017
Wi-Fi Router Emulator - D-Link DIR-655
Viewed 3374 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Problem Loading AutoCAD LT 2012
Viewed 1690 times since Wed, Jul 19, 2017
Cannot Uninstall McAfee Antivirus
Viewed 2051 times since Thu, Jul 20, 2017
Trouble-shooting Computer with No Internet
Viewed 2080 times since Thu, Jul 20, 2017
Viewed 2054 times since Wed, May 24, 2017
Network Device Emulator - Trendnet
Viewed 1562 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Wi-Fi Router Emulator - DrayTek
Viewed 1663 times since Fri, Jul 14, 2017